This guide will help you configure your Obihai device for use with SIP.US
1. Navigate to the "Service Providers" tree and select the ITSP profile you wish to use for SIP.US. Select "General" do the following: Enter a descriptive name, change the "DTMF Method" to RFC2833, check "STUNEnable" and enter stun.sip.us in the "STUNServer" field.
2. On the "SIP" tab of the provider you are editing for SIP.US change the fields to match the image below:
3. Select the "RTP" tab on the same Service provider. Ensure that the ports listed in "LocalPortMin" through the number in "LocalPortMax" are allowed on your firewall from ANY IP address, and are forwarded to your OBi device.
4. Go to the "Voice Services" tree and locate the matching SP Service for the ITSP profile you set-up in the steps above. Select that SP Service and enter your SIP.US Trunk# as the "AuthUserName" and your SIP.US Trunk Password as the "AuthPassword." These are not the same as your SIP.US username and password. They can be found by navigating to the "SIP Trunking" tab on your SIP.US portal.
5. Save all settings and click "Reboot" on your OBi device screen. Wait about 60 seconds. Your device should now be registered and you can test outbound calling.
6. To test inbound calling you must have a DID assigned to your account. You can get a free DID for four hours by clicking in the red box on the right side of your SIP.US portal during your free trial. You can then call this DID, and as long as your OBi device is registered with the correct IP address it will be delivered to your phone.
7. You should then duplicate all of these settings on a second ITSP profile changing any instance of "gw1.sip.us" to "gw2.sip.us" to provide for redundancy.
8. If you have any issues after using this guide, please open a support ticket by clicking on the "Support" link at the top right of this page.