1. Login to your Yeastar Cloud PBX and click on the 'Settings' icon in the top left corner
2. Click on 'Trunks' from the settings menu
3. Click Add
4. Create a trunk named 'GW1SIPUS' and fill in the fields as follows:
Hostname/IP = gw1.sip.us
Domain = gw1.sip.us
Username = YOUR TRUNK #
Password = YOUR TRUNK PASSWORD
5. Flip over to the 'Codec' page and swap the selected codecs to 'u-law' first, and 'G729' second.
6. Click 'Save' and then the orange 'Apply' button in the top right corner. You should now be able to login to your SIP.US account and see the trunk registered on GW1
7. Create a new trunk called 'GW2SIPUS and repeat the trunk configuration process above changing the 'Hostname/IP' and 'Domain' fields from 'gw1.sip.us' to 'gw2.sip.us'
8. Congratulations, your PBX is now registered on both our gateways. Now lets configure outbound and inbound routes.
9. Navigate to Settings --> Extensions and use the Add button to add extensions. You can add as many extensions as you would like, but at least one is required for configuring the outbound/inbound routes.
10. Navigate to Settings --> Call Control and click on the 'Outbound Routes' tab at the top.
11. Edit the existing 'Routeout' dial plan and update the name to 'SIPUS_YOURTRUNK#'. Move your trunks from the 'Available' list to the 'Selected' list. Edit the Dial patterns as follows:
12. Scroll down and move the extensions you want to use this route into the 'Selected' box. Click save to exit and click the orange Apply button in the top right corner.
13. For inbound dialing routes, we need to both add the DIDs to the trunks and create the inbound routes.
14. Navigate to your trunks page and click on the edit button for your GW1 trunk. Flip over to the 'Advanced' tab and add you DIDs to the field that applies to you below:
a. For versions 81.4 and later, you will have a field called 'DID Number'. Add your DIDs here in a 10 DIGIT FORMAT and click the plus button to the right. Save the config and apply
b. For versions before 81.4, you will have a field called 'Phone Number'. Add your DIDs here in an 11 DIGIT FORMAT and click the plus button to the right. Save the config and apply.
15. Now we need to create an inbound rule for the number. Navigate to Call Control and you should be on the Inbound Routes tab by default. Click Add to create a new Inbound Route.
16. Create a name for your new route (using the DID is easy to avoid confusion). Add the DID Pattern in the following format: '1XXXXXXXXXX' and move your trunks over to the selected box.
17. Scroll down and select the routes destination, click save, and click apply
18. Your Yeastar Cloud PBX is now configured for use with SIP.US!